Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Assignment (Unit 108) - Introduction

Assignment: Manipulation
Unit Modules:
  • 108 - Digital Image Manipulation
For this assignment I am required to select and manipulate a minimum of four images.  These photographs are also required to follow a theme and will be displayed along with the unmodified images.

Once again I am required to show my preparation, influences, how equipment was used, image quality checks, legal and ethical considerations.

As with Unit 101-105 my blogs will keep a record of the following-
  • Ideas
  • Research
  • Experimentation
  • Developing Ideas
  • Evaluation
If I need to, I have been told I can use the same images from my previous assignment.  I would like to try something different but it's a nice option to have available.

Photo manipulation is something that really interests me so I cant wait to get started.  I'll be posting some of my initial idea's on here as soon as I have some.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment