Search This Blog

Monday 17 January 2011

Assignment (Unit 107) - Idea Development

For my final presentation I have decided to create a photo book.  I feel that this is the best way to present my images with regards to my world war 2 theme.  Blurb.com is a great website that will make your book for you for a reasonable price.  All I have to do is upload and arrange my photographs.  The rest is up to them.

The book will cost me about £25 but it will be nice to have a professional looking book to show the kids...
If I ever have any kids.

The books can be made with soft or hard covers and you have a good choice of paper.  I'm just hoping that my book will come back in time and looking as good as it does on screen.

If my book doesn't come back on time, I will produce prints which I will submit as an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment