Search This Blog

Monday 17 January 2011

Assignment (Unit 107) - Introduction

Assignment: Introduction To Presenting Images
Unit Modules:
  • 107 - 1a Present Images
  • 107 - 1b Produce A Written Account 
For this section of the assignment I am required to present my final images in any way which I feel is necessary.   I will show my preparation, influences, research, reasons for choosing my final presentation method and show a written account of what I would do differently.

As with previous units my blogs will keep a record of the following-
  • Ideas.
  • Planning approach.
  • Research .
  • Experimentation, technique, materials and media. 
  • Evidence, accuracy and detail of finish. 
  • Output images for viewing.
  • Overall visual impact.
There are many ways in which my photographs can be presented and I need to find a media which compliments and perhaps enhances my chosen theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment