Search This Blog

Monday 17 January 2011

Assignment (Unit 107) - Initial Ideas

Initial Ideas

Prints/Gallery
When I decided to choose war as my theme, I originally imagined presenting my images as large scale prints.  I would have liked to display them in a gallery setting but this is not really feasible at this time.  I could only see this happening if the whole class put on a show and exhibited all of their work together.

Photo Book
I then had the idea to present my images as a photo book.  I have seen (and own) a few photographers works and I feel the format would be great for my war theme.  The only thing that worries me about this is whether I'd have enough quality images to put make this theme worth while.  Time is also a factor in this idea as it takes time to get books printed.

Slide Show
When printing out my images I have found that they don't always show a good representation of what's on screen.  Sometimes the colours don't quite match and images are often too dark or light.  Seeing as the images look fine on screen doing a slide show might be the best option quality wise.

There are many other ways to present images but I feel that these three are the best options.

No comments:

Post a Comment