Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Assignment (Unit 101-105) - Introduction

Assignment: Image Capture
Unit Modules:
  • 101 - Introduction To Image Capture
  • 105 - Introduction To Image Capture Of People
For my image capture assignment I am required to produce a minimum of six thematic photographs.  These photographs, although part of a continuing theme, should all be able to stand on their own merit.

In order to complete this assignment I must show my preparation, influences, how equipment was used, image quality checks and a few other requirements.

My blogs will keep a record of the following-
  • Ideas (no matter how crazy they might be)
  • Research (favourite photographers and how they inspire me)
  • Experimentation (am i going in the right direction?)
  • Developing Ideas
  • Evaluation
There may be a lot of hit and miss ideas but my aim will be to explore any avenues. 

Im really looking forward to getting started and I just hope I can live up to my own high expectations.

1 comment:

  1. Here are a few war photographers you may want to have a look at;

    Robert Capa
    James Nachtwey
    Christopher Morris
    Don McCullin

    Also a link to a David Levinthal exhibition you may be interseted in;

    http://artblart.wordpress.com/2010/01/24/exhibition-i-e-d-war-in-afghanistan-and-iraq-by-david-levinthal-at-stellan-holm-gallery-new-york/

    Some "day in the life of" links;

    http://newamericatoday.com/na/2010/09/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-fashion-week-model.html

    http://thechive.com/2009/11/06/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-stormtrooper-20-photos/

    ReplyDelete